Sunday, February 24, 2008

One Of My First Experiences With God...

Dear Diary,

So lately I have been having this problem at work with one of the managers and Friday was the worst of it. I'm a very sensative person and I cry when I'm stressed or just need to cry to let it all out. That's what happened on Friday after I left work. I came home and just cried to get it all out but through it all I kept beating myself up saying I am a bad employee, I can't do anything right, I hate myself, never should have been born,ect. It was through a message that I received from Tiffany Harper and the book I've been reading that was given to me by her husband, Dan...I realize that I am God's Creation and He loves me so much. But still the situation at work upsets me because I was asking God "why you are letting this happen if you love me so much? Why are you letting me hurt this way?" But God spoke to me tonight when I was doing one of the lessons in the book "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren...I believe that God has given me an answer on why this situation happened...this is from part of a poem that is in the book by Russell Kelfer....

No, that trauma you faced was not easy,
And God wept that it hurt you so,
But it was allowed to shape your heart,
So that into His likeness you'd grow.

I leave you with this part of the poem to ponder....

~*Kelly*~

No comments: