Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Arms Ache...Let Me Tell You Why...

Dear Diary,

I just popped another 800 milligram motrin because my arms ache and hurt-even as I type this entry. I started training a week ago for the special olympics because I have mild very mild autism so I qualify for SO. I am training for swimming. It hurts when your out of shape and overweight some. I hope to compete in a couple months though and be able to win a medal at my first meet would be so cool! It was my third time tonight swimming and working with the coach. I see improvement everytime and enjoying it very much. It's just my arms ache and stuff. That will subside I think as I get stronger and more strength in the water. Anyway, I wanted to share this with you. Pray that God gives me strength and energy to get through practices and for once to be successful at a sport.

Thanks For Reading...

~*Kelly*~

No comments: